Thursday 21 August 2014

Reminder for Today


I think sometimes we could all use this reminder. I hate that my first instinct in some situations is to put down another person. I make a conscious effort not to do this, but sometimes I slip up. An example from recent times is leaving my host family early. I wanted to blame everything on my host parents and point out all their flaws. In reality I know I am nowhere near perfect. I am most defintely not the perfect au pair. And what's done is done. Putting them down doesn't make me a better person, in fact it probably produces quite the opposite. It doesn't change the situation, so I think in that experience,  it was best to keep my mouth closed altogether. 

2 comments:

  1. such great inspiration! i love this post! i'd love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/08/lets-get-naked-detox-bath-salts-from.html xx

    ReplyDelete